SEPTEMBER 2017 UNIFIED ACTION
Be Involved in the City Elections
Sponsored by the PVA Executive Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2017 election is crucial to determining the kind of city Las Cruces will be for at least the next 4 years. Our personal involvement with these campaigns can make the difference in the elections.
What we are asking
- volunteer time for a candidate or campaign-related activity
— and/or —
- make a contribution to a candidate of your choice
- The Municipal Election will be held TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2017
- The following seats are up for election: Councillor District 3, Councillor District 5, Councillor District 6, and Municipal Judge II
- You must be registered to vote by October 10 in order to vote in this election.
- Early Voting is from October 11 to November 4 at City Hall.
On Tuesday, November 7, you may vote at any of the following Voting Convenience Centers
|1. Branigan Library – 200 E. Picacho Ave.||8. Henry Benavidez Center – 1045 McClure St.|
|2. Frank O’Brien Papen Center – 304 W. Bell||9. Highland Elementary – 4201 Emerald Street|
|3. Good Samaritan – 3011 Buena Vida Cir.||10. Jornada Elementary – 3400 Elks|
|4. Lynn Middle School – 950 S. Walnut||11. Desert Hills Elementary – 280 Roadrunner|
|5. Meerscheidt Rec Center – 1600 E. Hadley||12. Sage Cafe – 6121 Reynolds Drive|
|6. Munson Senior Center – 975 S. Mesquite St.||13. DACC-East Mesa Branch – 2800 N. Sonoma Ranch Blvd.|
|7. Doña Ana County Govt Center – 845 N. Motel Blvd.||14. Rehab Hospital of So. NM – 4441 E. Lohman Ave|
For more information contact the city clerk’s office at (575) 541-2115.