Talk to 5 Friends about the Doña Ana Soil & Water Conservation District Election
Sponsored by the PVA Executive Board, email@example.com
On Tuesday, May 2, two seats on the Doña Ana Soil & Water Conservation District board are up for election. The DASWCD can play an important role in protecting our natural resources, restoring wildlife habitat and mitigating climate change. It’s important that we elect responsible leaders to serve as its supervisors.
What we are asking:
Basic Unified Action:
Urge 5 friends to vote in the May 2 election to elect supervisors for the Doña Ana Soil & Water Conservation District; tell them who you intend to vote for and why.
Unified Action Plus:
1. Use the the Soil & Water District election as an opportunity to consciously build your own Personal Influence Network, available for use now and in the future.
2. Urge people on that network to vote in the May 2 election to elect supervisors for the Doña Ana Soil & Water Conservation District; them who you intend to vote for and why.
The following candidates or their representatives have attended PVA meetings to ask for support:
Kevin Bixby, running for Zone 3, more info: visit www.dacsoilandwater.com or on Facebook – www.facebook.com/DACSoilandWaterConservationDistrict
Zone 3: (Southeast quadrant of county) includes Las Alturas, Talavera, Anthony, Vado, and Chaparral.
Craig Fenske, running for Zone 4, more info: visit www.dacsoilandwater.com or on Facebook – www.facebook.com/DACSoilandWaterConservationDistrict
Zone 4: (City of Las Cruces) anyone within the city of Las Cruces.
Find out which Soil and Water District you live in by going to this link: https://voterview.state.nm.us/VoterView/RegistrantSearch.do
More information about the Soil and Water election here: https://donaanacounty.org/elections/2017-School-Board-Elections (yes, that’s the link name).
Tuesday, May 2, 7am-7pm
Voting Convenience Centers:
- Good Samaritan Village, 3011 Buena Vida Circle
- Dona Ana Co. Gov. Building, 845 N. Motel Blvd.
- Sage Cafe Community Ctr., 6121 Reynolds Drive
- Vado Community Center, 180 La Fe Ave, Mesquite
- Anthony Municipal Complex, 820 Hwy 478
- Betty McKnight Center,190 S. County Line, Chaparral