Be Involved in the City Election
Sponsored by the PVA Executive Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2015 election is crucial to determining the kind of city Las Cruces will be for at least the next 4 years. Our personal involvement with these campaigns can make the difference in the elections.
What we are asking
volunteer time for a candidate or campaign-related activity
— and/or —
make a contribution to a candidate of your choice
- The Municipal Election will be held TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2015
- The following seats are up for election: Mayor, Councilor District 1, Councilor District 2, Councilor District 4, and Presiding Municipal Judge
- You must be registered to vote by October 6 in order to vote in this election
- Early Voting is from October 7 to October 31 at City Hall
On Tuesday, November 3, you may vote at any of the following
Voting Convenience Centers
- Branigan Library – 200 E. Picacho Ave.
- Doña Ana County Govt Center – 845 N. Motel Blvd.
- East Mesa Recreation Center – 5589 Porter Dr.
- Frank O’Brien Papen Center – 304 W. Bell Ave.
- Good Samaritan – 3011 Buena Vida Cir.
- Henry Benavidez Center – 1045 McClure St.
- Meerscheidt Recreation Center – 1600 E. Hadley Ave.
- DACC-E. Mesa Branch – 2800 N. Sonoma Ranch Blvd.
- Munson Senior Center – 975 S. Mesquite St.
- Rehab Hospital of So. NM – 4441 E. Lohman Ave.
- Newman Center – 2615 S. Solano
- Highland Elementary – 4201 Emerald Street
- Jornada Elementary – 3400 Elks
- Desert Hills Elementary – 280 Roadrunner Pkwy
For more information contact the City Clerk’s Office at (575) 541-2115.
Register to vote at the Doña Ana County Bureau of Elections located in the County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd. The number is (575) 647-7428.